Mornin'...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

perplexed

Guru
If you all just pop your phone numbers down here, I'll give you a tinkle to give you a heads up on the mornings progress when I get in from work about 0330...

You wouldn't want to miss out would you? :angry:

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
07365 44......

Waidaminute.....nearly had me there.....:rolleyes:

Lonestar

Veteran
No, I can't cycle currently (and I had to go from SW London to Oxfordshire)

Oh sorry.:sad:

Oxo

Guru
It's because I had shoulder surgery a month ago :angry: (2nd op after being knocked off bike). So please keep your sarcastic comments to yourself
From reading previous posts I am aware that you have had a problem with your shoulder. I was, I thought, making a light hearted comment, certainly not a sarcastic one. If I have offended you it was unintentional and I apologise.

Globalti

Legendary Member
For some strange reason there was a bird whistling and chirping at 1.30 this morning and also what sounded like a group of magpies cackling at each other! It kept me awake for around half an hour, really should have shut the window at this point.....

The chirping bird could have been a nightingale, they are very loud.

The magpies would have been a parliament; they meet up when one of the local magpies dies or moves away and territories are being renegotiated because they all have an interest in knowing the outcome of the discussion, which can be violent.

Top Bottom