Morning peeps!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

And what a glorious one it is too! Blue sky & sun. Joy!

Fed the hens & the cats. Watered the plants. Can feel my right knee innards *grating* wheneverI move and it's certainly an *interesting* sensation... The left knee does it too, but not as much as the right one. Time for the anti-inflammatories I think. :rolleyes:

TVC

Morning to you Waffles, fed the cat, fed the wife now I'm stuck in a baking hot factory until 4.30 - I'll swap you!

levad

Veteran
Morning all,

Up at 5am, porridge with rhubarb from the allotment a bit of pottering around, then a very pleasent 13 mile ride to work. Arrived at 6:20 and have been enjoying the fact that the office I am in is built into the side of a hill, natural cooling with great views across countryside to the south.

levad said:
Morning all,

Up at 5am, porridge with rhubarb from the allotment a bit of pottering around, then a very pleasent 13 mile ride to work. Arrived at 6:20 and have been enjoying the fact that the office I am in is built into the side of a hill, natural cooling with great views across countryside to the south.

Just rub it in a little eh levad? :smile:
I will do battle with the A5 later - like so many - after the gas inspection at my flat...my knees are fine and I have finally stopped 'leaking' from a savage attack by a wild recumbent chainring whilst bimbling about yesterday! :rolleyes:

levad

Veteran
Aperitif said:
Just rub it in a little eh levad? :angry:
I will do battle with the A5 later - like so many - after the gas inspection at my flat...my knees are fine and I have finally stopped 'leaking' from a savage attack by a wild recumbent chainring whilst bimbling about yesterday! :rolleyes:

I'll only rub it in a little bit, what's an 'A' road? :smile::biggrin:

ASC1951

Guru
wafflycat said:
And what a glorious one it is too! Blue sky & sun. Joy!

...Can feel my right knee innards *grating* wheneverI move and it's certainly an *interesting* sensation... . Time for the anti-inflammatories I think.
Just like Friday, but like a pudding I set off for the 100 miler to Northallerton and back on the basis that it was a sore kneecap tendon which would loosen up. And now I can't walk, three days later.

Even worse, I have no chickens to complain to and my rhubarb reckons it's entirely my own fault.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Hello Wafflycat, hello sky, hello flowers...

Your knee's probably beyond this, but I used to have constant problems with my hip till I mentioned it to my father in law and he put me on to glucosamine sulphide and cod liver oil. One a day of each before lunch, and I haven't had a twinge in five years. I get mine from Simply Supplements and they're dirt cheap...I think it works out to about £15 a year or something.

OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

Tried the glucosamine. Not worked in this case. I've got a tendon problem - patellar tendinopathy - the tendon is a bit degenerate... like the rest of me :smile:

It's very painful and stops me cycling. Bah! :wahhey:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Dayvo said:
'Tis indeed a beautiful morning, here as well! :wahhey:

It's a bank holiday today, but I was up at 5.00 to do four hours work, for which I got paid £380! :thumbsup:

And still got the rest of the day to have a casual ride around Olso with the misses!

I wondered why you only had to work about two months a year! :smile::laugh:

Top Bottom