Morning Star

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
A poet in both words and images :smile:

taximan

senex crepitu iuvenis cordi esse
Some years ago, I was part of the crew of the 'Grand Turk' (a replica sailing ship) I remember one morning when I was on watch at around 0400, Venus was low on the horizon and seemed almost as bright as the moon. It was a sight I will never forget.

OP
OP
hoopdriver

hoopdriver

Guru
Some years ago, I was part of the crew of the 'Grand Turk' (a replica sailing ship) I remember one morning when I was on watch at around 0400, Venus was low on the horizon and seemed almost as bright as the moon. It was a sight I will never forget.
That must have been beautiful.

Thanks! I am glad you liked it.

When I see a photograph like that it makes me realise how lucky we are to be able to appreciate all the beauty that surrounds us everyday.

OP
OP
hoopdriver

hoopdriver

Guru
When I see a photograph like that it makes me realise how lucky we are to be able to appreciate all the beauty that surrounds us everyday.
That is one of the beauties of cycling - it exposes you to so many things you miss when you are speeding along in a car. Since I started photographing for my blog I have found myself noticing even more things along the course of my rides. It has made me look and imagine and even old routes I had thought I knew back to front have been revealed to have so many interesting possibilities I'd never noticed before...

Top Bottom