Mornington Crescent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACS

Legendary Member
*head hurts* some celebration last night. Those flaming dumpies where killers

Let’s go for an easy game to encourage new blood. Straight lines no adjuncts or obscure variations. Straddling and shunting permitted at main line stations only. No kicking, gauging, biting or earrings permitted (Mrs S being the exception that proves the rule). Drinks in the Virtual Buffet car, doubles only when a shunt in progress.

It will make the opening gambit with

King Cross

Speicher

Vice Admiral
With respect to the Honourable, and learned member, do you, in the near chronological advancement intend to learn how to spell King's Cross. ;)

Or do you have an explication as to why you have so many flats on your rear axle? Is there a female technician with whom you like to have assignations for the duration of the morning?

My absence is required, as I will be busy saving the Planet Earth later today, commencing late in the fore-noon. You are therefore requiremented to continuise in my absence, and under Reyarlsons Criteria, your flat is disallowed.

PS the party of the first part does not wear earrings, it would be a flagellation of H&S and incur a Prohibition Notice.

ACS

Legendary Member
Speicher said:
With respect to the Honourable, and learned member, do you, in the near chronological advancement intend to learn how to spell King's Cross. :becool:

Or do you have an explication as to why you have so many flats on your rear axle? Is there a female technician with whom you like to have assignations for the duration of the morning?

My absence is required, as I will be busy saving the Planet Earth later today, commencing late in the fore-noon.

Yes....maybe....once my sore head abates.....I'm going back to bed.......female technician........assignations.......All day please!.......where did I leave that tub of Swarfega and my firemans helmet......;)

ACS

Legendary Member
DaveP said:
Sandbox blasted, which gives me a straight run through to

Clapham South...

Nice opener.....

I’ll bet this play may cause some consternation

Ladbroke Grove with a single cross platform shunt to Royal Oak

Check the map punters....it’s a blinder

TVC

Elephant and Castle

Thats if we're not playing the black cab contingency, nothing south of the river after 11pm.

ACS

Legendary Member
Going to be annoying with

Gnats Hill

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
satans budgie said:
Going to be annoying with

Gants Hill

Is an anagram of Gnats Hill. So therefore I will go diagonally across town using the 1950 trolleybus rules to Harrow on the Hill.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
It would seem that a plethora of people with expertise in obsfucation and interludes of diversion caused four hours and twenty of interruption of power supply.

Restoration of said supply is now restored, and there may be a continuation, subject to the later consumation of a meal provided by skilled engineers in the subject of food technology and also in the subject of prepared fluids of ferwomentation of the grape. A substance that is continually in need of unremittingly quality controlment. (hic) :biggrin:

ACS

Legendary Member
Speicher said:
Oh dear, I was conbobsculating today, do I provide a retort to singular post on "Mornington Crescent"? or go I go by bus? :rolleyes:

Bus! :thumbsup::tongue:
On a thread about train journeys contained on a forum about bicycling where the majority of forum members are car owning bicyclists during a season where the rain is so frequent and abundant that a recumbent pilots covert to pedalos, it is my contention that your lack of eco awareness may cause you to reconsider your options and partake in a little perambulation.

Top Bottom