Mornington Crescent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
bornagain said:
East Acton

I'm guessing you're one of those new-fangled players who keeps his map of the underground on a laptop, am I right? Only someone with the ability to scroll at the flick of a finger could have proposed East Acton. A complete non sequiteur. I salute you.

bornagain

Not at all, I'm a purist armed only with my wit, memory and a deep understanding of the rules, but I do have a well thumber leather bound copy of the 1967 edition as my bedtime reading

I consider MC to be more of a sport that a game - ignoring what hemmingway had to say about their only being three...

ACS

Legendary Member
I propose a variation of the Naafi fornication rules of 1914, starting at Uxbridge, tannoy announcements’ are to be obeyed and tickets produced on demand.

bornagain said:
Well done old boy - an excellent win for a fine fellow !!!

I'd just like to thank all the other players, without whom there couldn't have been a game, and I'd like to say that, though the final move was indeed mine, I could not have got there alone. So to everyone on the team, to my wife for wondering what the h**l I've been doing for the past 2 hours, to the cat for leaving me in peace, but most of all to the visionaries who created the magnificent game itself (the beautiful game)...

...errr

...I seem to have lost my thread here, but anyway...

Ta!

Top Bottom