Mornington Crescent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Finchley Road

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Liverpool Street
...?

After Upminster Bridge?

[digs out the 'rule' book]

[leafs through......]

Thought so....Upminster Bridge is map ref B9, Liverpool Street is C6. You have broken the 'Down 1, Less 3 rule, contrary to sec 3, para 9 act 5' - ie any onward move must move up or down 2 map levels and never go back 3 places.

It is like moving a castle in chess like a knight - You can't do it.

The only way from B9 (can't go up 2) is down 2 or more - so I am making an official objection to your move and replacing it with B9-D3 - Upminster Bridge to ........ North Acton

...Newbies....pah......!

TVC

...?

After Upminster Bridge?

[digs out the 'rule' book]

[leafs through......]

Thought so....Upminster Bridge is map ref B9, Liverpool Street is C6. You have broken the 'Down 1, Less 3 rule, contrary to sec 3, para 9 act 5' - ie any onward move must move up or down 2 map levels and never go back 3 places.

It is like moving a castle in chess like a knight - You can't do it.

The only way from B9 (can't go up 2) is down 2 or more - so I am making an official objection to your move and replacing it with B9-D3 - Upminster Bridge to ........ North Acton

...Newbies....pah......!
Weekend Engineering Works allows a slip to an adjascent square in any direction, you've clearly not been reading the NOTAMs (notice to advanced Morningtoners if you don't know, which is what I suspect). So Liverpool Street stands.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Oops...almost forgot the noon watershed.

Right, Fulham Broadway......using the 'Zone 2 disabled access diagonal perogative'.........to........Willesden Junction

TVC

So are we at Claphsm Junction or Upney?

Actually, using Hildebratten's concession I can get to St James' Park from either.

Top Bottom