Mornington Crescent

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Finchley Road

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Liverpool Street
...?

After Upminster Bridge?

[digs out the 'rule' book]

[leafs through......]

Thought so....Upminster Bridge is map ref B9, Liverpool Street is C6. You have broken the 'Down 1, Less 3 rule, contrary to sec 3, para 9 act 5' - ie any onward move must move up or down 2 map levels and never go back 3 places.

It is like moving a castle in chess like a knight - You can't do it.

The only way from B9 (can't go up 2) is down 2 or more - so I am making an official objection to your move and replacing it with B9-D3 - Upminster Bridge to ........ North Acton

...Newbies....pah......!

TVC

...?

After Upminster Bridge?

[digs out the 'rule' book]

[leafs through......]

Thought so....Upminster Bridge is map ref B9, Liverpool Street is C6. You have broken the 'Down 1, Less 3 rule, contrary to sec 3, para 9 act 5' - ie any onward move must move up or down 2 map levels and never go back 3 places.

It is like moving a castle in chess like a knight - You can't do it.

The only way from B9 (can't go up 2) is down 2 or more - so I am making an official objection to your move and replacing it with B9-D3 - Upminster Bridge to ........ North Acton

...Newbies....pah......!
Weekend Engineering Works allows a slip to an adjascent square in any direction, you've clearly not been reading the NOTAMs (notice to advanced Morningtoners if you don't know, which is what I suspect). So Liverpool Street stands.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Bow Church?..... five minutes before the noon watershed, are you sure that's on?

In case my clock's slow, Fulham Broadway.... that should help.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Oops...almost forgot the noon watershed.

Right, Fulham Broadway......using the 'Zone 2 disabled access diagonal perogative'.........to........Willesden Junction

TVC

So are we at Claphsm Junction or Upney?

Actually, using Hildebratten's concession I can get to St James' Park from either.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
:scratch: Which line is Bushey on please? :scratch::unsure:

Or are you employing the vernacular for Shepherd's Pies Bush?

Last edited:
Top Bottom