Most Annoying of 2011

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wafu

Don't mention Buble Grrrrrrrrrrrr ! along with that other little yank $h1t Bieber !!! After that all these damn "talent" shows and "celeb's" wining how hard life is with all those millions

Ya do know they're both Canadian right?! ok so even the Canadians disown Beiber but he still isn't a yank.

My most annoying of 2011

Xfactor
I'm a Celebrity
Big Brother
The Only Way is Essex (never seen the show, never want to, but it's presence really grips my sh1t!)
George Osborne
David Cameron
Unemployment
exam stress
Orange constantly cutting me off and telling me my bills haven't been paid regardless of evidence from the bank.

the list can go on, but I'll stop there before I get into a full on rant :laugh:

mangaman

Vince Cable
George Osbourne
Nick Clegg

In no particuuar order all tell lies and have colluded to the worst recessiond since the last Tory lot

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Ya do know they're both Canadian right?! ok so even the Canadians disown Beiber but he still isn't a yank.

My most annoying of 2011

Xfactor
I'm a Celebrity
Big Brother
The Only Way is Essex (never seen the show, never want to, but it's presence really grips my sh1t!)
George Osborne
David Cameron
Unemployment
exam stress
Orange constantly cutting me off and telling me my bills haven't been paid regardless of evidence from the bank.

the list can go on, but I'll stop there before I get into a full on rant :laugh:

You learn something new everyday ! I bet Canada is chuckling it's pants off exporting that trash out !

The German Royal Family
All politicians (Kinnock and his weasly family, Lord Snooty Cameron, Head Prefect Milliband..I could go on). In my opinion if they want to be one they shouldn't be allowed.
X-factor's got talent etc. Although watching the early rounds with the delusional people is a guilty pleasure.
Dancing on ice and not on Ice.
Bruce Forsyth and his pathetic media campaign to get knighted.
Premier League Football

perplexed

Guru
"Celebrity" anything, even the one's I've heard of. (I'll obviously exclude "Strictly" from that for the reason that hard work and a modicum of talent is required. Well, for most of them...)

Religion of any flavour. But this is an ongoing thing.

David Cameron.

Some protest movements who wish to raise "awareness" of a given issue. I mean the ones who spout on about stuff we already are fully aware of as a general population. Why do they think that they have special insight, and feel they have to "educate" me?

Oh, lots of other stuff!^_^

Top Bottom