Most expensive Indian I've ever had!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Went out for a meal to a nice Indian restaurant on Friday, Tandoori lamb chops to start; Chomp, chomp, crunch....broke a tooth.
Just been to the dentist, got to have a crown, 256 bleeding quid!:sad:
Oohh that hurts (physically and mentally). Can you not get it on the NHS?
I suggest you get the chef to trace the farm that bred the lamb....then you should sue them.

vickster

Legendary Member
Went out for a meal to a nice Indian restaurant on Friday, Tandoori lamb chops to start; Chomp, chomp, crunch....broke a tooth.
That's pretty inexpensive for a crown...NHS?

Thought you were going t say you decided to pop across to India for a long weekend!

Slick

Guru
Must be a useless dentist if even the cash was bleeding.:tongue:

Just kidding, sorry to hear this, it wasn't the meal it was obviously just a matter of time.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
My worst has been an olive. A stray unpitted one among several which had been pitted. A big chomp and split one molar which had to be extracted and didn't come out easily to the extent that mid procedure another dentist from the same practice had to be brought in. Paid for the extraction then paid for a bridge which didn't work and had to be abandoned. The molar on the opposite side was damaged too, which also had to be paid for.

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.

Several years ago, I was sat in the office and tried to bite through a crunchy ginger biscuit when...crack...part front tooth sheared off. That's one expensive £200 biscuit....:ohmy:

Top Bottom