"Most intelligent is the WVM"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Or is it just another PR exercise? :thumbsup:

http://www.dailymail...know-least.html

It would help if the Daily Fail got the chemical symbol for lead right, Pb, not PB.

And "deepest" is open to interpretation, i.e. mean depth, maximum depth, most percentage ocean below a given depth, etc. I assume they mean maximum depth. /pedant

Oxo

Guru
Is there a direct correlation between knowing who won 'Britain's Got Talent' and the IQ of a WVM?

Interestingly, I had a thumbs up and a beep from a WVM on the way home going up a bastard hill.

OP
OP
downfader

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Interestingly, I had a thumbs up and a beep from a WVM on the way home going up a bastard hill.

I had a guy in a big old window fitter's van patiently wait for me as I climbed up Abbey Hill a few weeks back. Was much appreciated so a wave of thanks was given when he overtook nice and wide.

davefb

Guru
It would help if the Daily Fail got the chemical symbol for lead right, Pb, not PB.

And "deepest" is open to interpretation, i.e. mean depth, maximum depth, most percentage ocean below a given depth, etc. I assume they mean maximum depth. /pedant

+1

i *hate* questions like that in quizes, because you don't know if its a trick one that they're throwing at you..

better would be 'in which ocean is the deepest part of the worlds oceans'

anyway, *surely* q3 should be marked -ve ?

I had a guy in a big old window fitter's van patiently wait for me as I climbed up Abbey Hill a few weeks back. Was much appreciated so a wave of thanks was given when he overtook nice and wide.

I was thinking about something yesterday after a builders van nudged over for me to come past, we name and shame bad companies, but surely as a community professional drivers should get praise too.

WVM is just another motorist

Like cyclists, his instant "identifiability" sets him apart from other road users and opens his faults up to closer scrutiny than silver mondeo driver

Top Bottom