Most users ever online was 256, Yesterday at 09:31.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
I think that Shaun should pour himself a nice soothing drink to celebrate on all the good work he's done to get this forum well and truly 'up and running'. I think it would be a good idea to all have one with him and be there in spirit if not in body.

be there in spirit

Does it matter what % proof?

:thumbsup:

Most users online was 377, on the CTC site. You are saying the Cycle Touring Club forum ??????

Did I just hear you right?

I normally have a look on there once a week because it moves so slow.....

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
if you believe figures, then a certain other website currently has 141 users of which 119 are hidden. But then again it has over a 100 hidden in the middle of the night as well. I'm not suggesting anything untoward of course, maybe folk are embarrassed to be seen there :thumbsup:

Most users online was 377, on the CTC site

Perhaps they, like me, were there looking for their non-arriving copy of the CTC mag!

:thumbsup:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
That's great, but just remember it can always get better, now all we need is to get over 394 which is the record the for the place which should not be named...

Alcdrew

Would like to say, great, but since I wasn't part of the most online. I'm going to be grumpy.

Won't be happy till I know I helped make the record. even if it gets in to the 1000's! If Iam not here it doesn't count.

Mr Phoebus

A glitch in the Matrix. :thumbsup:
The server has a temporary glitch, and everyone refreshing the pages add the numbers quickly up.
Same as the CTC site.

Top Bottom