Motorsports Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

What a farce at the start, they should have got underway & then if the rain had come down too hard then stop the race. Ferrari are protesting the touching of the pit entry line by Verstappen, I must admit when watching I thought he'd crossed it, he was certainly on it with the front, which means he could have been over it with the rear.

But I still don't like the place as a race circuit, was it 2 overtakes in the whole race (on track)?

Jody

Stubborn git
I thought we might have had a bit of action given the weather but it just ended up being the usual procession.

Just been reported that the Ferrari appeal has been thrown out. Bit of a cheeky move by Max but he got away with it. Definitely looked like he was going over the line but the camera didn't show it.

OP
OP
Reynard

Reynard

Guru
The BTCC meeting from Thruxton was quite good. Then throw in Ash Sutton in fine form, an upside down Mini and a Ginetta BBQ and a couple of belting F4 races, and it was a very watchable day's entertainment.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I thought we might have had a bit of action given the weather but it just ended up being the usual procession.

Just been reported that the Ferrari appeal has been thrown out. Bit of a cheeky move by Max but he got away with it. Definitely looked like he was going over the line but the camera didn't show it.

Is Masi back on board? :laugh::laugh:

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Is Masi back on board? :laugh::laugh:

I don't think Max won did he? :okay:

I had the benefit of watching the highlights ... which made for quite an entertaining program! There was real drama to the tyre decisions, and drivers tip-toeing around.
Of course a race that starts wet and ends almost bone-dry is slightly disappointing ... but there were still a few thrills.

If you don't enjoy the spectacle of F1 cars racing round someones bedroom a cramped seaside tax-haven with unpredictable grip levels ... well I guess yesterday was not for you.

Top Bottom