Motorsports Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sheddy

Legendary Member

D

Deleted member 26715

Just switched on Sly to see the grid walk surprised at the lineup both of Martin not being there & the order on the grid

OP
OP
Reynard

Reynard

Guru
Ooooer, it's all kicking off in the Ginetta GT4s - and they've not even got off the grid yet!!! :wacko:

Edited to add: The golden rule of motorsport is NOT to take your team mate off... :whistle:

Second edit: now time penalties... Gonna need a maths degree to keep up with this one...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 26715

But on a different note why bring him in from the front to put tyres on to only come 3rd he could have finished in 1st. Worst case he moves over for his team mate

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
An afternoon of channel hopping, not posh enough for Sky so only F1 highlights interspersed with the BTCC. Really pleased to see Bottas take a well deserved win, was waiting for team orders to let Hamilton by. A bit of a dull race, certainly the opposite at Brands today with more safety cars than you could shake a stick at in all the classes. Not a bad way to spend my Sunday afternoon.

RoadRider400

Some bloke that likes cycling alone
It was more down to being stuck behind the rolling roadblock that was Olly Jackson's Ford Focus... No air through through the cooling ducts, red hot disks and *BANG*

Didnt cause any issue for the others behind. Probably more to do with the left foot braking he does.
After the dodgy Matt Neal incident on Turkington in race 2 I was jumping for joy when he crashed out.

D

Deleted member 26715

After the dodgy Matt Neal incident on Turkington in race 2 I was jumping for joy when he crashed out.
I'm not a huge Neal fan but I'm not sure it was all his fault Turkington knew he was there & closed the door.

Top Bottom