Movie lines game -NO GOOGLING!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
tdr1nka said:
My mind is drawing a blank, I'll pass my go to Lardyboy.

Cheers tdr1nka!

Bit long for one line I know but it's my one of my favourites.

"In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Noodley

Oh I know that. It's, er, er...I do know it...it's The Third Man, isn't it?

Noodley said:
Oh I know that. It's, er, er...I do know it...it's The Third Man, isn't it?
No it isn't. I've heard this one and I've never seen the Third Man (was that the final part of a trilogy btw?). ARGH! Tip of me tongue. Ergh. Etc...
Give us a clue. ;)

Noodley

Chuffy said:
No it isn't. I've heard this one and I've never seen the Third Man (was that the final part of a trilogy btw?). ARGH! Tip of me tongue. Ergh. Etc...
Give us a clue. ;)

Oh bums, I'm sure I know it. Bums, bums, bums...

Noodley

Lardyboy said:
Yes Noodley you are correct. The Third Man is the film. Now it's your go. :smile:

Hurrah :smile: Bloody Chuffy! ;):biggrin: Trying to get me all confused...which ain;t difficult.

Ok, I'm not too hot on these things, but I'll go for one from my fave movie (it's easy, so I don't expect it'll take long to get):

"I was going to the worst place in the world and I didn't even know it yet."

Noodley

Chuffy said:
I Googled. ;)
I know the quote, but not from the film that it came from.
Hence my confusion.

I think I heard it somewhere else as well, but for the life of me I can't remember where...

Noodley said:
Hurrah :smile: Bloody Chuffy! ;):smile: Trying to get me all confused...which ain;t difficult.

Ok, I'm not too hot on these things, but I'll go for one from my fave movie (it's easy, so I don't expect it'll take long to get):

"I was going to the worst place in the world and I didn't even know it yet."
Apocalypse Now?

Hokay, my turn. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."
No, too easy...

Ok, stitch this then....

"Everything that you wanted I have done. You asked that the child be taken. I took him. You cowered before me. I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside-down, and I have done it all for you! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations of me. Isn't that generous?"

One of my all time favourite films...;)

Noodley

Chuffy said:
Hokay, my turn. Bwahahahahahahahahahaha.

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses."
No, too easy...

I would have got that one :smile:

No idea about t'other one...;)

barq

Chuffy said:
"Everything that you wanted I have done. You asked that the child be taken. I took him. You cowered before me. I was frightening. I have reordered time. I have turned the world upside-down, and I have done it all for you! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations of me. Isn't that generous?"[/B][/SIZE]
One of my all time favourite films...:thumbsup:

Is that from Labyrinth?

Top Bottom