MP3 Virgin Needs Help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Wouldn't feel too bad about it, in ten years time they might all need doing again, people have been through that one :sad:. Things are so much better now with how the price of memory has been for the last 5 or so years.

OP
OP
MacB

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
potsy said:
why don't you just re-do a couple of tracks in the 320 and see if you notice any real difference? If it's just for listening to on the move or in the garden etc I doubt it would really matter.

did I mention I was anal, or maybe OCD might be better, but this will have to wait. First I've got to finish aligning the cutlery in the drawer correctly, then tins in the cupboard, labels facing of course:biggrin:

Seriously, I'm musically tone deaf there's no chance of me noticing the quality difference. But the knowledge alone will niggle and bug me more and more...could be intervention required here:ohmy:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
MacB said:
did I mention I was anal, or maybe OCD might be better, but this will have to wait. First I've got to finish aligning the cutlery in the drawer correctly, then tins in the cupboard, labels facing of course:biggrin:

Seriously, I'm musically tone deaf there's no chance of me noticing the quality difference. But the knowledge alone will niggle and bug me more and more...could be intervention required here:ohmy:

I'd try not to, there's a whole world of coding theory out there and it's pretty complicated, much more so than is generally made out on the tv and newspapers!

Top Bottom