Mrs Greedo is at her Christmas night out tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrRidley

OK Greedo, i'm in the east end, give me your address i can be there within the hour :tongue:

OP
OP
G

Greedo

Just waiting for part 1 of the evening being cooked.

2251597645_680453c73e.jpg

Attachments

• 2251597645_680453c73e.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 2251597645_680453c73e.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 3

Wigsie

Nincompoop
threebikesmcginty said:
hope it chokes you!

:smile:

+1 for once i agree with the lumberjack! :sad:

I trust the Mrs is going to come back suitably "lubricated" (assuming she drinks).

Get her to agree to a housework schedule before she goes to bed; that'll learn her!

Mrs CH is also out. I've decided that the garage needs emptying. The space taken up by Tesco's 3 cases for £20 Becks offer is the first to go.

OP
OP
G

Greedo

cheadle hulme said:
I trust the Mrs is going to come back suitably "lubricated" (assuming she drinks).

Get her to agree to a housework schedule before she goes to bed; that'll learn her!

Mrs CH is also out. I've decided that the garage needs emptying. The space taken up by Tesco's 3 cases for £20 Becks offer is the first to go.

Good man. Yip she drinks. She'll be pretty merry but not really steaming as she draws the line at a certain point. She has a few things to do tomorrow so she'll not too bad. Still merry enoug though not to notice how much I've had :tongue:

Coco

Damn! I missed this one. And my favourite beer too:sad:

I was out last night getting drunk and bumping into people. I don't normally go out drinking...

:tongue:

Top Bottom