Mrs Postman injured.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
Mrs Postman was injured at work today.Not her fault and not the fault of her employer either.A third party involved,and he has been told before about doing this.It is all on cctv so it will be interesting to see how her employer deals with it.Cannot say anymore at the moment who was involved.But she fell could not get her hands or arms out fast enough so her nose took the full brunt force,blood everywhere,that is broken and bent to one side,an ENT appointment for next week,as A&E refer to consultant as it is a facial problem,her arm is swollen and very tender she caught the side of a display shelf,she is shook up and resting upstairs.Hospital were brilliant.48 hours total rest.Next week is going to be interesting to see how employer helps her.

Mo1959

Legendary Member
Mrs Postman was injured at work today.Not her fault and not the fault of her employer either.A third party involved,and he has been told before about doing this.It is all on cctv so it will be interesting to see how her employer deals with it.Cannot say anymore at the moment who was involved.But she fell could not get her hands or arms out fast enough so her nose took the full brunt force,blood everywhere,that is broken and bent to one side,an ENT appointment for next week,as A&E refer to consultant as it is a facial problem,her arm is swollen and very tender she caught the side of a display shelf,she is shook up and resting upstairs.Hospital were brilliant.48 hours total rest.Next week is going to be interesting to see how employer helps her.
Gosh. So sorry to read this. Hoping for the best possible outcome. :hugs:

Dave7

Legendary Member
That sounds nasty. Dont know hers or your age but I do know you dont bounce as well when you get older. Reflexes arent as good either.
Hope she recovers soon.

D

Deleted member 1258

:hugs:my best wishes to your Good Lady for a fast recovery.

Slick

Guru
Sorry to hear this, I hope she recovers quickly.

There was a time when I would have been 100% confident her employer would look after her but after being indirectly involved in a couple I'm no longer just as sure. Make sure Mrs Postman gets the right advice from the right people as soon as possible.

colly

Re member eR
Sorry to hear this Postman. I hope it isn't too serious and she mends fast and there's no long term implications.
Sounds nasty though.

D

Deleted member 26715

Not being able to break the fall with your arms is one of the worse sensations, send her our best

Top Bottom