Mrs Postman injured.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Mrs P's arm is not responding as she would like.Bruising is starting to show and there is a lot of it,and she has not got anywhere near full movement.She was hoping to go to work on Thursday her next day in.She is a trooper ,but i don't think so.
A photograph each day might be worthwhile, not for us, but for the record

Get well soon, Mrs P.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Sorr to hear of Mrs Postman’s accident. I hope that her employer gets this sorted quickly and that Mrs Postie makes a full and fast recovery.
Tell her not to go back to work too soon, I am sure that her employer does not expect her to.

Katherine

Guru
Been away to Hunmanby visiting 91 year old Ernie,Mrs P said i could go.The arm is still swollen and the bruising is yellow,and she is off work.Mrs Postman never gives in so it must be hurting.What a trooper.No more details to tell.
How is Mrs Postman? Is she still recovering or is everything healed now?

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
How is Mrs Postman? Is she still recovering or is everything healed now?

Gone back to work.can't talk about what is going on ,as you might understand,i will give a full report when it is finished.

D

Deleted member 26715

How's she getting on, health not work wise

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Mrs Postman is back at work,her arm is still sore and marked by bruising.She is not telling me anything about what is going on so maybe her employer are still talking.when it is all finished i will report.

Top Bottom