Mrs toe knees bike....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

toeknee

Über Member
Hi all,

Just bought my wife this bike, pick it up Sunday. Used twice, toppeak panniers new, bargain £150.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Put a nice smile on her face, think it will have rack & panniers on my bike, now for some nice rides along the prom I pictured recently, I've also told her to join cycle chat, and get some encouragement from the kind ladies on here.

Regards

Tony.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Nice bike. I hope your wife enjoys riding it.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Hi all,

Just bought my wife this bike, pick it up Sunday. Used twice, toppeak panniers new, bargain £150.

View attachment 55800

View attachment 55801

View attachment 55802

Put a nice smile on her face, think it will have rack & panniers on my bike, now for some nice rides along the prom I pictured recently, I've also told her to join cycle chat, and get some encouragement from the kind ladies on here.

Regards

Tony.
@toeknee i should think the smile was worth more than the bike

OP
OP
toeknee

toeknee

Über Member
The bike is a pendleton brooke, £200 @ halfords at the moment, and the panniers £40-£60 depending where you choose to buy, so really quite pleased with this purchase. ^_^

Tony.

OP
OP
toeknee

toeknee

Über Member
I am proper proper fuming, just had an message of these sellers to say the bike was sold last night. URGHHHHH....!!!!!
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad: Gutted. & Mrs TK. to...

Saluki

World class procrastinator
I am proper proper fuming, just had an message of these sellers to say the bike was sold last night. URGHHHHH....!!!!!
:sad::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad: Gutted. & Mrs TK. to...
How could they sell it when you had already bought it? Cheeky sods. I hope that they give you your money back asap.

OP
OP
toeknee

toeknee

Über Member
It was cash on collection on Sunday, even so still shouldn't have sold it after agreeing a price and collection with me..:sad:

Top Bottom