Ms RT is away for a few days.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Donner 'with everything'...then you can belch poison gas for an hour or three without getting any grief.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Find out what she keeps in "that" drawer.

HobbesChoice

rich p said:
No feminine solidarity here then, Hobbesy?;):biggrin:

Not when it comes to new bikes I'm afraid ;)

I've just realised, I've been living alone for years and have hardly done any of these more outrageous suggestions.

So, I'm going to spend the day in my newly built fort in the middle of the living room while tinkering with my bike under it with my shoes on. I can't jump high enough to use the sink as a toilet and don't really want to explain myself to the paramedics as they bring me round after I fall and hit my head on the cabinets or worktop with my knickers round my ankles all covered in wee.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
HobbesChoice said:
So, I'm going to spend the day in my newly built fort in the middle of the living room while tinkering with my bike under it with my shoes on. I can't jump high enough to use the sink as a toilet and don't really want to explain myself to the paramedics as they bring me round after I fall and hit my head on the cabinets or worktop with my knickers round my ankles all covered in wee.
... again. ;)

karen.488walker

Have you managed to put water in your filter jug? My husband clearly does not know how to or he thinks it's a magic tap. Just ask if you need some help with the instructions.

snakehips

Rhythm Thief said:
Filter jug? What's one of those?:thumbsup:

Out filter jug has a bypass mechanism. I can get water from the cold tap in to the kettle without it having to pass through the filter jug.

Snake

My Library

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
We have one of those filter things and it really winds 'er indoors up when I press reset on the replacement timer over and over.

Top Bottom