Ms RT is away for a few days.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davidc

Guru
You could always go for a good long night ride - you know it's the healthy option...
OK reconsider the beers, curry and captain Beefheart then.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Get captain beefheart out on full blast

Get all your cycling mates around and set up a workshop to fix all their bikes and your bikes in every room, that includes upstairs with shoes on.

I second Hobbes' suggestion re a N+1 order -in fact order all those components/accessories that you've had your eye on.

As each room is now full of bikes, set up a temporary bed in the living room and watch 3 dirgy dvds in a row. Order yourself a takeout- the most unhealthiest thing you want and hug your new purchases whilst you bed down after the film marathon. There may even be a cat cosying itself on your living room make shift nest. There may also be one or two drunken friends lurking somewhere after botched mechanic attempts means they can't cycle home.

I draw the line at pissing in the sink though!

Globalti

Legendary Member
Get the cat in the mood:

387667598_ea86c93d81.jpg

Then:

vaseline.jpg

I'm beginning to regret that she's only gone for a few days. :biggrin:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Get an icebox full of cold beers and gaffer-tape the remote to the top.
Then get a few good DVDs - Spaghetti Westerns would be my choice.
Order the Mother of all Pizzas

Failing that, you could go to bed early and catch up on sleep.

thomas

the tank engine
Rhythm Thief said:
But I already spend more time asleep than our cat does. Which really is saying something.:laugh:
My favourite idea so far - if I might be allowed to be serious for a moment - is to take the bike out for a long (ish) night ride. Tomorrow, I think, if the weather holds.

Be sure to find out when your local pizza takeaway shuts so you can cycle past on the way back and get one....I missed mine by 30 minutes last time ;)

Top Bottom