mtb centres South-East

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
PORC* is a bit small and limited and can get a bit dull after a few hours.

You can still hurt yourself really badly there though..... (says he, speaking from experience)

OP
OP
the_bing

the_bing

Über Member
Wales is great. i'm lucky; i've got a house tucked away in north wales which is perfect for biking weekends and thats allowed me to get my skills/confidence over 18 years and many smashed bikes. i took my mate last october and he loved it; it's just that if theres something more local then he can gain confidence and i know he'll enjoy it more and we can do bigger rides when we go back to wales.

unfortunately work commitments (and girlfriends) usually stop us getting there as often as we'd like. thats why some local practice will pay dividends (and i won't be leaving my mate behind on the downhills or singletrack) and make the weekends away proper good. Chicksands looks good too.

subaqua, some OS grid references would be well good if possible.
VamP, cycling shorts in the snow is nuts

don't get me wrong lukesdad, i'm not a trail snob! aston hill looks fun but i suppose you have to go and really check it out. some videos on you tube looked promising, thats all. a fun day out on the bike is all thats needed...

thanks for all your feedback guys

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
A gold CNC stem????????? Sheeshhh! What colour bars?
^_^:becool:
wet look, i.e shiny, black.
black grips.
black bar ends.
stem will match the KMC gold (brass) chain and the gold CNC seatpost QR on back order.
tempted to build some faster wheels with hope hubs in an appropriate colour too......

VamP

Banned
wet look, i.e shiny, black.
black grips.
black bar ends.
stem will match the KMC gold (brass) chain and the gold CNC seatpost QR on back order.
tempted to build some faster wheels with hope hubs in an appropriate colour too......

Don't need to IMO. The gold stem, post and chain will already make you faster than a fast thing.

spence

Über Member
Chicksands is probably the closest end then a few minutes more over to Woburn.

Both have good mixture of tracks and technical stuff in the play areas.

We ride these most weeks, check out the site link below.

Top Bottom