MTB in Hong Kong

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hey everyone, I ride Single Speed but popped in here to ask some advice. I'm going to work in Hong Kong in February for a few weeks a whilst there thought I would do some MTB. Anyone been there and know of good bike hire or places to ride. Nice to have first had advice from those that have experienced it rather than internet searches etc.
Thanks for anyone's help

RoubaixCube

~Tribanese~
Where abouts are you working?

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
I was there in November and rented a bike from Cyclesport in Tai Wai. Found them on Facebook "Cyclesport Hong Kong". Their website (linked off FB) allows you to reserve bikes of various types.

Well organised and very helpful. Just note that they're not 'high street' but up on the 6th floor of an industrial building.

They're at the start point of the Tai Wai trail in the New Territories with my ride here: https://www.strava.com/activities/432965530

OP
OP
rideswithmoobs
Where abouts are you working?

Tuen Mun District which a quick Google shows it in the New Territories so DC Lanes suggestion looks a good option. Probably only have the one day off so wanted something local I can just book, grab a bike and go. Sling in some shorts, top and cycle helmet and ride.

Top Bottom