MTB - Nothing in particular, just some family vids......

Discussion in 'Mountain Biking, Trials and BMX' started by I like Skol, 14 Feb 2018.

Tags:
  1. I like Skol

I like Skol I'm adamant I haven't got any PPI....

Nothing special really. I just created a YouTube account today and decided to post some of the little digital camera vid clips that are the highlights of some of the MTB moments from my kids as they grow up. Might be of interest to other MTBing parents (plus a couple of clips of me, filmed by the kids :laugh:)

1st one is from 2012. Oldest lad would have been just 9yo at this point. Riding his Ridgeback MX24 when he caught a tree root and the back wheel did a massive slide, but he held it and kept going :okay:

The following year, messing about at Clayton Vale. Youngest son age 7 and riding on a GT Stomper 20

Me doing the triple jump at the bottom of Llandegla skills park, just before entering the car park.

A rainy day at Sherwood Pines jump zone in 2017. I was flowing that day and was getting the jumps just right, not much height but a perfect landing on the down ramp each time.....

Last edited: 14 Feb 2018
  2. OP
    OP
    I like Skol

Finally, out playing with the youngest lad last night when he got his first go on his new (to him) GT Zaskar

3. Heltor Chasca

Heltor Chasca Out-Riding the Black Dog

Steps psyche me out.

Good videos to dip into in years to come. Thanks for sharing.

4. Hugh Manatee

Hugh Manatee Veteran

Impressive. The only time my MTB tyres leave the ground is when I lift the bike back into the car.

5. toffee

toffee Über Member

Unavailable for me

6. OP
    OP
    I like Skol

Me too, what have I done wrong?

7. toffee

toffee Über Member

No use asking me

8. Crackle

Crackle Pah

They were working earlier. Permissions usually.

9. OP
    OP
    I like Skol

Just reading the T&Cs. There is some guff about child endangerment but I doubt that is it. Maybe I am not allowed to embed clips, or have restricted band width and have been too popular?

10. Alan O

Alan O Über Member

They're still working fine for me.

11. toffee

toffee Über Member

+1

12. OP
    OP
    I like Skol

I fixed it..... :whistle:

Crackle likes this.
  13. ColinJ

ColinJ A big clot!

Me too! :laugh:

I remember Skol riding down some steps early on a forum ride last year. (I think it was on the way out of Leeds on the Scarborough forum ride?) I thought that I would crash if I tried it, so I didn't! :okay:

Heltor Chasca and I like Skol like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice