MTB - Nothing in particular, just some family vids......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Nothing special really. I just created a YouTube account today and decided to post some of the little digital camera vid clips that are the highlights of some of the MTB moments from my kids as they grow up. Might be of interest to other MTBing parents (plus a couple of clips of me, filmed by the kids :laugh:)

1st one is from 2012. Oldest lad would have been just 9yo at this point. Riding his Ridgeback MX24 when he caught a tree root and the back wheel did a massive slide, but he held it and kept going :okay:

The following year, messing about at Clayton Vale. Youngest son age 7 and riding on a GT Stomper 20

Me doing the triple jump at the bottom of Llandegla skills park, just before entering the car park.

A rainy day at Sherwood Pines jump zone in 2017. I was flowing that day and was getting the jumps just right, not much height but a perfect landing on the down ramp each time.....

Last edited:
OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Finally, out playing with the youngest lad last night when he got his first go on his new (to him) GT Zaskar

OP
OP
I like Skol

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Just reading the T&Cs. There is some guff about child endangerment but I doubt that is it. Maybe I am not allowed to embed clips, or have restricted band width and have been too popular?

Top Bottom