England : Greater Manchester MTB on the near-saddleworth Sun 15th March

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Sorry guys but as @potsy has said, I/we are working that day :sad: which is a real shame as it is my home patch and some great riding action to be had in the area. I would like to point out that I am intending to do the Evan's Ride-it Rochdale weekend on 7th & 8th Feb. My plan is to do both days (MTB & Road) and then book one of the August Peak District rides under the 3 for 2 offer - www.evanscycles.com/ride-it/find-a-ride

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Sorry guys but as @potsy has said, I/we are working that day :sad: which is a real shame as it is my home patch and some great riding action to be had in the area. I would like to point out that I am intending to do the Evan's Ride-it Rochdale weekend on 7th & 8th Feb. My plan is to do both days (MTB & Road) and then book one of the August Peak District rides under the 3 for 2 offer - www.evanscycles.com/ride-it/find-a-ride
Might have a look at one of the august jobs.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It's down to how bloody wet it's been. The couple of times I've taken the MTB to work, it's been just a mud fest - bits of the TPT that I've never seen muddy are a quagmire.

OP
OP
dan_bo

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
It's down to how bloody wet it's been. The couple of times I've taken the MTB to work, it's been just a mud fest - bits of the TPT that I've never seen muddy are a quagmire.
Ah buy if it's warmer it dries-especially the thin top layer- quicker.

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
Not sure but it was across a field dropping down into Mossley. No pictures cause the camera was in my back pack which was underneath me as I somersaulted down the fecking hill cursing the fact that my mud specific Maxis were sheeeite in mud.:crazy: Strava calls it the Mossley Drop:evil:

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Ha! From your description I guessed it was from the cross, down to the back of the pub (The Billy Goat?). I googled it and I am right. It is a simple path that does indeed cross a field (or what passes for a field in Mossley). I won't point out that Danbo has taken you down a footpath..... You criminal!!!

EDIT: I'll pop up there with my 2 boys and video them coming down on 2 wheels for you :laugh:

Top Bottom