Much Better Day of Riding

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rockn Robin

It's been close to two weeks now since I have ridden my bike. Kinda sidelined with back issues. Although I'm not out of the woods, by any means, I was able to enjoy a ride. My legs felt stronger, perhaps because of using my MaxiClimber every day. My heart rate is better, and no sore arse from my saddle. A little adjustment here and there, and not to mention padding, I felt fine. I do, however, need to change out the saddle one day after I get my seat bones measured. I've held that off because of the cost of Physical Therapy at present. I'm also very pleased with the Cateye Volt 800 headlight I got from CRC. Talk about bright. It's almost as bright as a car headlight. It's so nice to see a good distance up ahead for potholes, and possible glass on bike lanes. I enjoy getting up early way before sunrise to avoid traffic, especially at this time of year when we get a flood of winter visitors. Some of them are terrible drivers. One must have 360 degree vision when they are about.

My back is a tad achy after the ride, but an application of heat and some light exercises will help there. Besides, I just couldn't wait any longer to get back on the bike. :biggrin:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
:bravo:

Top Bottom