Much of Glasgow recoiled in horror...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...as magnatom dared to bare his legs! :blush: :blush:

At last it was warm enough to get the wind between my leg hairs again.

Smashin' :biggrin:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
:blush: Did you look behind you? Any mass pile-ups? Or perhaps drivers are giving you more room? :biggrin:

It's great having some proper spring weather finally, long may it last :blush:

T

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Telemark said:
:blush: Did you look behind you? Any mass pile-ups? Or perhaps drivers are giving you more room? :biggrin:

It's great having some proper spring weather finally, long may it last xx(

T

Funnily enough no-one made any passes at me....or should I say close passes. :biggrin:

I did get a wolf whistle from Mrs Magnatom when I got home. I'm not sure if it was a sarcastic whistle or not though....:blush::smile:

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
magnatom said:
Funnily enough no-one made any passes at me....or should I say close passes. xx(

:blush: There you go - must be all these drivers fancying you in lycra :blush:

You'll have to carry out a statistical analysis after you have collected enough evidence - I am sure Dr. B can "ride to the rescue" if it's too much hard work for Magnatom ... :biggrin:

T

magnatom said:
I did get a wolf whistle from Mrs Magnatom when I got home. I'm not sure if it was a sarcastic whistle or not though....:tongue::blush:

That's the trouble with wives, most of the time they are being sarcastic!
I wouldn't advocate visiting the Sarry Heid dressed like that though, might not go down too well!

Gains

If your legs are anything like mine they are brighter than reflectors so hopefully help you against all the crazies that you manage to find!! :tongue:

P.S. loved the video of the "not a jot" guy - definately Bernie Ecclestone's twin seperated at birth! :blush:

Top Bottom