Mudguards for my winter road (race) bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Young Un

Thats good to hear bonj,

i personally am only putting them on because i do club runs and i dont think my fellow riders would appreciate getting a face full of road watter, cus its happened to me before when we got caught on in the rain and it isnt very nice at all

OP
OP
D

dodgy

Well they've been on for a while now and I've no regrets. For quite a few years I've sniggered and looked down on mudguard equipped riders, but now I realise the error of my ways. The Dolan is for dry days and the TCR2 with mudguards keeps me dry, I don't go out in the rain (I've said it here a few times already), but if there's standing water I no longer get wet.

Dave.

bonj said:
I only don't like them because they aren't necessary. <snip>
People are perfectly free to completely ignore my advice, and I don't for one minute make the claim that 'everyone shouldn't like them', or that everyone or anyone should share my point of view.
I like them because they make the point that I have a dry arse, whatever the weather.

You don't have any advice to offer on this topic Bonj, just the dubious benefit of your stupid prejudice. Now bugger off and play with your new fixie...:biggrin:

Top Bottom