Mudguards

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

upandover

Guru
Joe24 said:
Dont cycle when its wet, problem solved!

Race blades arent bad, but you will get the splash from front of the back tyre(near the seat tube) which runs down your leg and into your shoe:biggrin:
Which is what i'm just going to have happen now:biggrin::biggrin: Wet feet, yeeeeeeh:becool::laugh:

I solved this problem with a crud catcher (well, half of one) on my seat tube, and don't get wet there at all. All I get is a little blowback from the front tyre when I'm going faster. Still not sure how to conquer that...

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Stevesparrow said:
I solved this problem with a crud catcher (well, half of one) on my seat tube, and don't get wet there at all. All I get is a little blowback from the front tyre when I'm going faster. Still not sure how to conquer that...

To stop it from the front i think you need the front one on and a bit of rubber at the bottom to stop the weter that drips down. Never bother with it though, i just put up with the water splashing on it.
How does it look with the crub catcher there? Does it still look ok, or abit strange?

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Joe24 said:
To stop it from the front i think you need the front one on and a bit of rubber at the bottom to stop the weter that drips down. Never bother with it though, i just put up with the water splashing on it.
How does it look with the crub catcher there? Does it still look ok, or abit strange?

Not as strange as trying to walk around with a wet crotch ! :sad:

Top Bottom