Mugging Gang -River Lee Navigation!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DavidBrunck

It seems that some very dangerous yobs operate in the area. I've suffered an attempted mugging today (5.30pm) around Hackney Cut. They stopped my bike, tried to push me off it, but luckily a woman approached from a different direction started shouting and the attackers ran away. Beware of a small (three) group of young kids of black ethnicity (one might be white or mixed race). They seem to carry maglite torches and are dressed in black and dark green jackets. If anyone saw them or had a similar experience, spread the info, please.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
It seems that some very dangerous yobs operate in the area. I've suffered an attempted mugging today (5.30pm) around Hackney Cut. They stopped my bike, tried to push me off it, but luckily a woman approached from a different direction started shouting and the attackers ran away. Beware of a small (three) group of young kids of black ethnicity (one might be white or mixed race). They seem to carry maglite torches and are dressed in black and dark green jackets. If anyone saw them or had a similar experience, spread the info, please.

Have you informed the police?

Top Bottom