Multi tool

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simoncc

A good way to get some metal tyre levers is to go to a pound shop. They often sell puncture outfits complete with a low quality spanner and a couple of decent metal tyre levers for the aforementioned pound. They often sell a set of allen keys for £1 as well. A couple of allen keys, a tube of glue, a couple of patches, a spare tube and a couple of tyre levers is all I carry even on long rides. No need for a multitool.

Tynan

Veteran
cheap metal tools?

not what I'd want to cut corners on if I'm straining to shift a bolt/nut/screw that's been solid for years

at the side of the road

in the pouring rain

it's not like half decent ones cost that much and what you buy should last you for yonks

bonj2

simoncc said:
A good way to get some metal tyre levers is to go to a pound shop. They often sell puncture outfits complete with a low quality spanner and a couple of decent metal tyre levers for the aforementioned pound. They often sell a set of allen keys for £1 as well. A couple of allen keys, a tube of glue, a couple of patches, a spare tube and a couple of tyre levers is all I carry even on long rides. No need for a multitool.

you surely also carry a pump, otherwise the above would be pointless...

col

Legendary Member
RRSODL said:
These levers are very good - I've never used metal levers and I don't see the need for them really.

Rick

These are very similar to mine,no problems with the last punct@@@.Or my sons last week either.

Top Bottom