Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
Had a pint of Exmoor Ale in the Grove in King's Nympton today:biggrin:

D

Deleted member 1258

I've got one of those. The analogue TV recorder isn't much use now, so I just use it to play DVDs.

I suppose if I might be able to connect the Freeview PVR through the analogue PVR to archive recordings on it. I used to pass my old analogue Eurosport satellite signal through the analogue PVR so I can't see why it wouldn't work ... (A bit daft though to turn a digital signal to analogue RGB, put that through a SCART cable, turn it back into digital to archive it, then turn that back into analogue to watch the archived recordings!)

Fortunately mine does both analogue and digital, sometimes it starts on analogue which is a nuisance, that sounds a bit complicated Colin, perhaps not worth doing?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Fortunately mine does both analogue and digital, sometimes it starts on analogue which is a nuisance, that sounds a bit complicated Colin, perhaps not worth doing?
Which is probably why I haven't got round to trying it!

TBH - I don't like to watch things over and over again so there isn't a lot of point in archiving recordings.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Which is probably why I haven't got round to trying it!

TBH - I don't like to watch things over and over again so there isn't a lot of point in archiving recordings.
It's funny that isn't it? I'm just the same...never bothered with films on video/dvd. I can listen to a record any number of times, but once I've seen a movie, that's it. I've seen it. I might watch it again, after a big interval, if I really liked it, but basically, unlike music, film is a one time thing.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Certain it was the cat & not just blame bending?
Most definitely the cat....
I announce the arrival of mine by banging a spoon on a tin can! :thumbsup:

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
The bargain shop here sells multi piece metal dental cleaning kits like the dentist tortures you with on a hygenist visit for 99p. It even has one of those mirrors on a stick. Comes without a dental nurse though :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom