Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
I have to go and do the tea dishes now. Then I may have my shower, or.......................................I may not.

ThinAir

Do more.
I have to go and do the tea dishes now. Then I may have my shower, or.......................................I may not.
This is a real cliff hanger.

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
I'm the man down the pub who invented Cheese.
Talking of cheese, I have cheese, tuna and jalapeño salad sandwiches for work tomorrow.

pauldavid

Veteran
I asked for a new access card at work today.

And some new pants.

It was pretty mundane.

In other news, I had some mediocre chicken for dinner.

I need some new pants, more detail can be found in my earlier posts and the cistern of trap 3 at my place of employment.

Could I also take this opportunity to apologise to the plumber who will no doubt diagnose the faulty flushing mechanism in trap 3 tomorrow.

ThinAir

Do more.
I need some new pants, more detail can be found in my earlier posts and the cistern of trap 3 at my place of employment.

Could I also take this opportunity to apologise to the plumber who will no doubt diagnose the faulty flushing mechanism in trap 3 tomorrow.
This is why trap 2 should always be favoured.

Also, I'm in Manchester and I fear 'pants' means something altogether different to you and I! Ha! Unlucky, bro!

My sympathy to the plumber. But in the cistern?! Have you done an upper decker at work?!?!

If so, Kudos my friend, Kudos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom