the company for whom I work farked up my sick pay
numbnuts Squire Location Gone over the hill and far away 18 Mar 2014 #9,707 Highlight of the day going to the doctors
Shut Up Legs Down Under Member 18 Mar 2014 #9,708 Maverick Goose said: I'm the first person to post in Mundane today....I'm off to celebrate Click to expand... Which "today"? Yours or mine?
Maverick Goose said: I'm the first person to post in Mundane today....I'm off to celebrate Click to expand... Which "today"? Yours or mine?
ScotiaLass Legendary Member Location Middle Earth 18 Mar 2014 #9,709 It's almost 10am and I'm still in my PJ's.
numbnuts Squire Location Gone over the hill and far away 18 Mar 2014 #9,710 numbnuts said: Highlight of the day going to the doctors Click to expand... I've got to go for a lung function test
numbnuts said: Highlight of the day going to the doctors Click to expand... I've got to go for a lung function test
Maverick Goose A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place Location A champagne supernova in the sky 18 Mar 2014 #9,711 My only weakness is a list of crimes
Hover Fly He, him, his Location 阿爾弗斯頓 18 Mar 2014 #9,712 Forst work barbecue dinner* of the year today. *North of England dinner at mid-day.
Saluki World class procrastinator Location ...Norwich over the water. 18 Mar 2014 #9,714 I shouldn't have microwaved my peas, they were a bit harder than I like.
gbb Squire Location Peterborough 18 Mar 2014 #9,715 Just had a bath....nearly freaked when I saw some errant fluff in my bellybutton..I thought it was a dead spider
Just had a bath....nearly freaked when I saw some errant fluff in my bellybutton..I thought it was a dead spider
Maverick Goose A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place Location A champagne supernova in the sky 18 Mar 2014 #9,716 I've just eaten a risotto.
PeteXXX Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ... Location Hamtun 19 Mar 2014 #9,718 There is one space left in the dishwasher for my now empty porage bowl. After my shower I will push the 'start' button.
There is one space left in the dishwasher for my now empty porage bowl. After my shower I will push the 'start' button.
Archie_tect De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace Location Northumberland 19 Mar 2014 #9,719 Ah, push it now....
GrasB Legendary Member Location Nr Cambridge 19 Mar 2014 #9,720 I'm back from a holiday in Italy with the inlaws. But I'm now at work and feeling kind of unmotivated & down beat
I'm back from a holiday in Italy with the inlaws. But I'm now at work and feeling kind of unmotivated & down beat