Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Location
Armonmy Way
Time to
PasserAspirateur.gif
faitlit.gif
sortirpoubelle.gif
machinelaver.gif


:sad::sad:
I wish I had little yellow blobs to do the house work.
 

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Not sure whether to turn to my left side or right side on my sun bed now.
 

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Location
Armonmy Way
Taking down some old notices at work, I left some drawing pins on a chair and, distracted by a phone call, forgot where I had put them. Hover fly found them by the simple expedient of sitting on the chair.
I've put down black framed glasses on a black chair in a dark room with predictable results but I haven't done drawing pins yet. Did they draw blood?
 

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Location
Armonmy Way
I got phoned up by Kevin Jones today. What I don't understand is why these people with perfectly British names keep putting on Indian accents.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom