Mundane News (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Guest
I been wrapping xmas presents and writing cards this morning, it seemed strange to be writing from granddad on the granddaughters card and present, her first xmas, for some reason I don't feel like a granddad.
 

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Location
Egham
Wth licorice?
Having tried licking it, can confirm not licoricexx(
 
D

Deleted member 1258

Guest
My KA has developed an interesting problem, when it rains heavily the instrument lights stop working, I wonder where the rains getting in?
 

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Location
Meanwood, Leeds

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Location
Meanwood, Leeds
Sorry I'm just a poor west country lorry driver. Now is your chance to educate. What does that mean

Clogged arteries, an occupational hazard of lorry drivers.

Having said that, beef dripping sandwiches were a childhood treat and I looked forward to the scrapings off the bottom of the dripping, mucky dripping, as it had the best taste.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom