Mundane News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Misty and slightly chilly morning on the Grand Union. We're heading to Rugby today - only a couple of hours gentle cruising.
Not that you've been accused of gentle cruising before :giggle:

Not to be stalky, but where are you headed?

Smithbat

Getting there, one ride at a time.
We're heading up to Coventry. A couple of nights there and then back to the marina.

We're aiming to do short days, with only a few hours cruising. The rest of the time is dedicated to walking Jack and imbibing.
I want to be doing that! Instead I am here, looking at a screen, sad times.

D

Deleted member 1258

We're heading up to Coventry. A couple of nights there and then back to the marina.

We're aiming to do short days, with only a few hours cruising. The rest of the time is dedicated to walking Jack and imbibing.

Where are you mooring up? Are you coming in as far as the Canal Basin or are you mooring a bit further out?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've just been rung by youngest Summerling's school to say he is abscent. So I phoned to say he went this morning with a mate, and no they couldn't get lost between here and school. So she looked it up and apparently he'd been in all lessons until the 4th.... the teacher marked him abscent.... along with the entire class, all of which will be now prompted by text to ring the school to ask where their kids are!!:biggrin: She apologised and sounded as if she wanted to get into the system very quickly.

TVC

View attachment 149733

Entering Hilmorton Top Lock...
Pack it in, we're stuck at work. ^_^

potsy

Rambler
Bird table activity has been a little quiet today, I may have discovered why :ph34r:

20161031130747.JPG
20161031130754.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom