Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That's such a ringing endorsement that I don't know how I'll avoid rushing out to buy one.:tongue:

Mind you, I've never known an animal chew furniture, but my mothers cats destroy her settees in a year or two by scratching.

When Madam Poppy was a kitten, she killed off all my house plants and cacti by peeing in the pots... :blink:

Not so much chew the furniture as rip it to shreds - meet Furball (a.k.a. Hedges) from when I was a cat slave. This is her emerging from the hidey-hole she and her partner in crime Fatso (a.k.a. Benson) made by clawing the fabric surround of my bed. It became their go to hiding spot if ever the 'you're off to the vets' carier came out of the shed.
View attachment 731806

What a drop-dead gorgeous blue tabby :wub:

Under my bed has always been the feline hidey hole here chez Casa Reynard. The number of times I had to play "furkle for the cat" on the morning of a show... :blush: But my bed is on legs, and underneath, it's stuffed full of boxes of Autosports... :biggrin:

tyred

Legendary Member
I had my monthly one-to-one meeting with my boss today to discuss my performance and it was just the same as all the others. A box-ticking exercise.

I done my 32 mile loop again this evening, cold and windy, more like March than May. I like this loop apart from having to go through the town to return home.

National drive like a twit week continues. A woman in an Audi A6 who decided to ignore my presence on a roundabout, the boyracer in the bodykitted Fiesta who I thought was moving into the right turn lane on the approach to red traffic lights except he decided to move back into my lane at the last minute when he was alongside me and the Renault van driver who overtook me by driving on the wrong side of a mini roundabout. Good to see the government's latest road safety campaign is working!

classic33

Leg End Member
I had my monthly one-to-one meeting with my boss today to discuss my performance and it was just the same as all the others. A box-ticking exercise.

I done my 32 mile loop again this evening, cold and windy, more like March than May. I like this loop apart from having to go through the town to return home.

National drive like a twit week continues. A woman in an Audi A6 who decided to ignore my presence on a roundabout, the boyracer in the bodykitted Fiesta who I thought was moving into the right turn lane on the approach to red traffic lights except he decided to move back into my lane at the last minute when he was alongside me and the Renault van driver who overtook me by driving on the wrong side of a mini roundabout. Good to see the government's latest road safety campaign is working!
Now's your chance in the run-up to the 7th June. They come a knocking, you start asking.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
The matter is under serious ongoing consideration and discussion. The nub of the question, though, is whether or not they are just glorified pets. Apparently they are called Bluebell, Babs, Blossom and B....something (can't remember), but they're not just pets. Oh no. Not pets at all.

A friend of mine has a chicken he calls "white meat".

Top Bottom