Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not mundane..
I have started my annual ironing session.
Mundane... starting off fuelled by g&t and the Lexicon of Love. First time I've played it in full in 25 years... and I still know all the words:ohmy:
I can guarantee that it will progress to Aerosmith, Led Zep, The Cult and Metallica eventually. However Abba best of is coming up next. Or The Pleasure Principle. Hmmm. Decisions.... :wacko:

Oh yes. And I know at this sober-ish (soz @Hill Wimp ) [bugger, missed a word, point], that tomorrow I will come downstairs to find piles of vinyl and sleeves that need sorting.

Last edited:

Lullabelle

Banana
Not mundane..
Mundane... starting off fuelled by g&t and the Lexicon of Love. First time I've played it in full in 25 years... and I still know all the words:ohmy:
I can guarantee that it will progress to Aerosmith, Led Zep, The Cult and Metallica eventually. However Abba best of is coming up next. Or The Pleasure Principle. Hmmm. Decisions.... :wacko:

Excellent choices :music:

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Not mundane..
Are you ill or just very very drunk ?

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Oh yes. And I know at this sober-ish (soz @Hill Wimp ) that tomorrow I will come downstairs to find piles of vinyl and sleeves that need sorting.
:eek: no respect for your vinyl

Top Bottom