Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
You never cease to amaze me with your achievements, Accy. It'll be about time for you to go back to work, now you are 100% fit.
Someone has to keep paying your pension, it would give me and TBC a break :whistle:

Lullabelle

Banana
A proper dinner
P_20170827_175622.jpg

TVC

It looks as though we'll be doing a potsy. Mr R's going for chicken - I'm going for the classic doner.....
Clearly tonight is dirty food night, should we put Rocky down for a Balti?

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
[QUOTE 4933718, member: 21629"]Oh God, just have had such a good laugh. :laugh:

So I've got ingrown toenail, nasty, stinky and painful pleasure. Appointment to local surgery is at 4th September. But that "pleasure" is getting worse hourly so I thought I will check private clinics in London. Lithuanian clinics as I'm Lithuanian. Wrote some questions on their FB messenger. Yes, I mentioned my problem. Yes, I mentioned I live in UK (clinic itself is in London).

The answer was killing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Blah blah blah ... our professor of abdominal surgery Mr. .... he will do the operation in our modern clinic in Kaunas (that's a city in Lithuania) ... blah blah blah ... "

Should I be upset that I wasn't offered penis enlargement operation in Thailand? I'm a woman ... but why not?

The person who will have a joy to dig into my toenail at local surgery will be just a ... nurse. :cry:

Will be laughing all week and during the operation on 4th September.

I shared this germ of stupidity on FB. This simply cannot be forgotten.[/QUOTE]
Hope the laugh eases the pain a little!

classic33

Leg End Member
[QUOTE 4933718, member: 21629"]Oh God, just have had such a good laugh. :laugh:

So I've got ingrown toenail, nasty, stinky and painful pleasure. Appointment to local surgery is at 4th September. But that "pleasure" is getting worse hourly so I thought I will check private clinics in London. Lithuanian clinics as I'm Lithuanian. Wrote some questions on their FB messenger. Yes, I mentioned my problem. Yes, I mentioned I live in UK (clinic itself is in London).

The answer was killing. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Blah blah blah ... our professor of abdominal surgery Mr. .... he will do the operation in our modern clinic in Kaunas (that's a city in Lithuania) ... blah blah blah ... "

Should I be upset that I wasn't offered penis enlargement operation in Thailand? I'm a woman ... but why not?

The person who will have a joy to dig into my toenail at local surgery will be just a ... nurse. :cry:

Will be laughing all week and during the operation on 4th September.

I shared this germ of stupidity on FB. This simply cannot be forgotten.[/QUOTE]
Some of the nurses are better qualified(hands on experience) than doctors.

Top Bottom