Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Maybe because of the lower temperature, I had an exceptionally late getting up time this morning: 9:40. The main problem with that was my 10:10 dental appointment. Somehow, I even got there in time!

well done you. it's torture getting Wifey out of bed. she is retiring in June & she's really dragging arse lately. next Fall will be lonely in the morning for me
 
I have got to get ready for my ride.
like any adventure, I find it's one step at a time, until you look around & there's nothing left to get ready
 

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Location
Felixstowe
what do you do int he winter, to dry your clothes?
Clothes horse round the radiator in the spare room or put them on hangars and hang them from the picture rail above the radiator in the living room.

If all else fails I've got one of these hot air tent type things
71sO6eBthVL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
 

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Location
Felixstowe
Summer is officially over. The shower had to be set to the higher power output to get a decent flow of warm water today.
Also the first ride for many months in full longs and a light jacket over a short sleeved top thanks to a strong and chilly breeze.

Coffee and a hot chocolate (I treated myself to a 1kg tub of Options recently) have been had since getting home and I've just been sitting with my feet up enjoying the radio and doing a bit of reading.
 
Top Bottom