Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
hardicecream.jpg

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I remember that, but for some reason I never actually bought one. Worse than that, Lu has lived in Leicester all her life and has never been to Bruccianis :eek:
I used to be taken to Bruciannis as a kid when they still had a jukebox in there, I'd have a 'Knickerbocker Glory' and Dad an Espresso, he'd put some Rolling Stones on the Jukebox whilst letting me put 'Keep On Running' by Spencer Davies on. :becool:

13 rider

Guru
Now that's proper Ice-cream, there used to be a shop opposite the main entrance to Bradgate Park that served 'Ices' like that and had the double 'side by side' cornets. 20 or so different flavours :hyper:
If that was the old post office I did my paper round from there and every Saturday in the summer I try a different flavour tried them all .mint choc chip still my favorite
I remember that, but for some reason I never actually bought one. Worse than that, Lu has lived in Leicester all her life and has never been to Bruccianis :eek:
Never been to Bruccianis !! . I used to be treated for being dragged round the shops with a trip happy days

raleighnut

Legendary Member
If that was the old post office I did my paper round from there and every Saturday in the summer I try a different flavour tried them all .mint choc chip still my favorite

Never been to Bruccianis !! . I used to be treated for being dragged round the shops with a trip happy days
Mint choc chip and either Toffee or Chocolate on the other side of a twin were my favourites.
As for Bruccianis it was tucked away behind 'Lewis's so not really visible but Dad was an old 'Mod' (He had 'Tonic' suits and rode a Vespa) so it was one of his old hangouts from the late 50's early 60's until I appeared and buggered his changed his life.

TVC

Actually I've not been to Brucciani's in at least 28 years, before that it was a thing me and my course mates did walking back from Charles Keene when we were studying Engineering at the Poly. I will remedy that before the year is out.:okay:

Top Bottom