Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

petek

Über Member
IMG_4519.JPG
Just back in from an afternoon ride out along the front. Strong southerly wind was very warm but slowed me down on the way out. Blew me home coming back, I barely had to pedal. Stopped off for a zesty refreshing beverage at Ye Olde Admiral Benbow ( formerly promenade toilets). There's still plenty of visitors about and dogs. Funny coloured sky , sorta orangey-grey. BBQ belly pork for tea. Life is good. :smile:

Last edited:

petek

Über Member
This just in from the RSPB explains that red sun earlier... "Saharan dust being drawn northwards by #Ophelia has created this amazing #RedSun! Have you been lucky enough to see this marvel?"
2600.svg

Sky was really brown here earlier, had red sun as well. It is clearing up some, but wind is deffo picking up. Felt odd driving to Littleport earlier.

Ducked into the Co-op for 2 pints of milk while the parental unit went for her flu jab. Nothing worth waiting for in the YS chiller cabinet (nowt but sarnies and bananas), but the dry goods shelf yielded six bars of that divine 56% cocoa Peruvian dark chocolate with orange at 80p a bar and half tray (i.e. 15) of free range eggs for 95p.

There's lots of poncy cheeses already stickered for tomorrow, so will be deffo will be popping in then.

Top Bottom