Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Spaghetti and meatballs.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Mundane #1: I had my first French lesson in 37 years on Wednesday. It starts with the basics: determiners, some letter sounds. Hell, in no time I'll be as fluent as a French 2-year old! :laugh: The lessons 37 years ago were during my first 2 years of high school, and are a dim memory now. Hopefully, I'll learn enough to actually be able to use some of it in September, as I cycle through the Pyrenees.

Mundane #2: My broadband internet connection 3 days ago decided it would be anything but broad, or even working for that matter. But when I got home from work just now, it was working: just in time for the weekend. :addict: Somebody must have listened to my fault report.

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
Mundane #1: I had my first French lesson in 37 years on Wednesday. It starts with the basics: determiners, some letter sounds. Hell, in no time I'll be as fluent as a French 2-year old! :laugh: The lessons 37 years ago were during my first 2 years of high school, and are a dim memory now. Hopefully, I'll learn enough to actually be able to use some of it in September, as I cycle through the Pyrenees.

Mundane #2: My broadband internet connection 3 days ago decided it would be anything but broad, or even working for that matter. But when I got home from work just now, it was working: just in time for the weekend. :addict: Somebody must have listened to my fault report.

Bon chance avec les leçons. :okay:

Top Bottom