Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What a beautiful morning ! The sky is being reflected in the moat surrounding the bird table, Pigeons are wading on the lawn and the sky is filled with tears of joy at seeing such a wonderful sight .

Who on earth would want to emigrate ?

OP
OP
Katherine

Katherine

Guru
Was it salvageable ? :ohmy:
I'm glad I got to photograph it! Mr K had briefly seen it when he walked through the kitchen, commenting "Green Monster!" Hmm.

I Stayed remarkedly calm.
It landed upside down. The glass plate smashed into smithereens. I quickly picked up the cake and put it on a new plate. I rescued some of the sweets and washed them. I scraped off all the icing now stuck with glass into the bin. Then I dealt with the glass and chocolate covered floor. I washed it twice to make sure I got all the fine bits of glass. I will go over the floor again before my son brings his dog on Sunday.

I will re- ice it.. probably.

Lullabelle

Banana
I'm glad I got to photograph it! Mr K had briefly seen it when he walked through the kitchen, commenting "Green Monster!" Hmm.

It landed upside down. The glass plate smashed into smithereens. I quickly picked up the cake and put it on a new plate. I rescued some of the sweets and washed them. I scraped off all the icing now stuck with glass into the bin. Then I dealt with the glass and chocolate covered floor. I washed it twice to make sure I got all the fine bits of glass. I will go over the floor again before my son brings his dog on Sunday.

I would have been in bits, I admire your calmness.

OP
OP
Katherine

Katherine

Guru
I think we're in for a noisy weekend ; one of the neighbours has had a skip delivered!

:hugs:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker

Epic cake work there, and not in a good way.

raleighnut

Legendary Member

:hugs:

Top Bottom