Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 1258

Not BT, it is scammers trying to gain remote access to your machine. We had a call purporting to be from BT about a fault and requesting we went into the control panel, I immediately said "No" and a few days later we had an unrelated call from BT (BT TV renewal/upgrade) whilst I was talking to the guy he told me that it was a known scam, basically although I'm paraphrasing he said "Why would BT want to 'fix' your computer we're a service supplier and couldn't really give a fig what your computer is doing"

Well done for giving em 'both barrels', I hope you swore a lot. :cursing:

I've had an E-Mail from a Nigerian bank, it sits in my spam folder waiting to be deleted, we read it and had a good laugh at it, it was badly written and hard to read.

I still have the letter I received through the post some years ago, telling me that I had won the jackpot on the Spanish lottery.

I trot it out occasionally to have a good giggle.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
I spent three confused minutes in a (fortunately) quiet ladies on a motorway service I was spinning around looking for the urinals five of ten cubicles had out of service which for some reason prompted me to realise my error when it did dawn on me I did one of those running but walking exits. The male sign was warning that the on duty cleaner was male....that is a first for me, it wasn't on my bucket list though.

[QUOTE 5327124, member: 21629"]I attended an interview yesterday for another job ... and I've got it !!! Full time, 4 miles from home, on days, very good wages, forklift driving. Oooooh yeah !!!!
"Oh no" is the fact that I will work in very low temperatures - it's -22'C. But company provides all clothes and allows warm up breaks. And reach trucks are heated.

(I really don't like my current job)[/QUOTE]

Right now, that -22c sounds wonderful... I'm melting here... :heat:

Fingers crossed it all works out for you, hun xxx :okay:

A short ten minute shower is neither here or there, my garden could do with a major soaking.

Mmmmm yeah... I have cracks that i can stick my arm in up to the elbow. It's that bad here.

Top Bottom