Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

freiston

Guru
Location
Coventry
Yes, I've cycled round there, I remember the pub in Todenham as a lovely place for a stop.
If you mean the Farriers Arms, unfortunately it has been closed down a couple of years or so now. It used to be a favourite place for me and the missus to have a meal when in the Cotswolds. btw - I'm not far from you - Keresley.
 
D

Deleted member 1258

Guest
If you mean the Farriers Arms, unfortunately it has been closed down a couple of years or so now. It used to be a favourite place for me and the missus to have a meal when in the Cotswolds. btw - I'm not far from you - Keresley.


That's sad, :sad: We remember visiting the Morton In Marsh market one year and going to the Farriers Arms, my Good Lady had a pie and it was in a Crockpot, but the crust drooped over the side and we couldn't see the pot. I sometimes ride out through Keresley at the start of a ride.
 

MikeG

Legendary Member
Location
Suffolk
In my old house, my neighbour used to call be "Mike Five Sheds". As of tomorrow I'll be Mike Four Sheds:

7nw0rCW.jpg


mUJNtuw.jpg


There are 2 others under construction, and two more due next year, if (as my ex-neighbour did), you count a garage as a shed.
 

classic33

Leg End Member
In my old house, my neighbour used to call be "Mike Five Sheds". As of tomorrow I'll be Mike Four Sheds:

View attachment 422809

View attachment 422810

There are 2 others under construction, and two more due next year, if (as my ex-neighbour did), you count a garage as a shed.
Which way will it lean?
 

Levo-Lon

Legendary Member
Been up ages,too hot..nice easy day today as im off.
All the painting done so just cleaning and a tidy ,carpet fitters coming ,cant wait ,i love the smell of new carpets ..plus it means the hard work is over!!
 

Andy in Germany

Legendary Member
So, this weekend, he is painstakingly taking out each and every block paving stone on his paved front, and cleaning it and putting it back. It's going to take him weeks as it is a massive area.

I remember our neighbours doing this with a brick driveway. There were no weeds to speak of, but they took every brick out, Husband scraped of anything that looked alive, then handed it to Wife who vacumed the underside (I kid you not) and placed it back.
 
Top Bottom