Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Any chance of pictures?
I will try to catch it later I think it is due to go through Chippenham , down 12.21 ish and up 5.45 ish.

Rusty the cat says today is a chilling day..
IMG_1597.JPG

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
The cheese leaked out of my lunchtime toasted sandwich.
Look on the bright side...it saved you from a burnt tongue.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I'm at the Holiday Inn hotel next to Toulouse airport. Tomorrow the 1st cycling B&B operator picks me up to take me to the B&B in Bertren.

By some miracle, I checked the time about 9 hours into the 13.5 hour Melbourne to Abu Dhabi flight, and was surprised, because I expected the time to be about 3 hours earlier at least. That led me to one conclusion: I actually got some sleep! :wahhey:

By the way, is it now impossible to use CycleChat over wifi? I tried it a few times, but my phone's Samsung Internet browser app kept rejecting the page, saying it was unsecured.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
Problem solved! :okay:
After connecting to a wifi hotspot, you need to visit an http page, at which point the wifi portal sign-in page intervenes and asks you to sign-in 1st. Because CC (a https page) was the 1st page I visited after connecting to the wifi, the sign-in page never appeared, and so my phone's web browser rightly concluded I was using an unsecured connection.
Hope that was clearer than mud. :crazy:

Last edited:

classic33

Leg End Member
I'm at the Holiday Inn hotel next to Toulouse airport. Tomorrow the 1st cycling B&B operator picks me up to take me to the B&B in Bertren.

By some miracle, I checked the time about 9 hours into the 13.5 hour Melbourne to Abu Dhabi flight, and was surprised, because I expected the time to be about 3 hours earlier at least. That led me to one conclusion: I actually got some sleep! :wahhey:

By the way, is it now impossible to use CycleChat over wifi? I tried it a few times, but my phone's Samsung Internet browser app kept rejecting the page, saying it was unsecured.
Or they swiched planes.

Are you in the right timezone yet, or is it later than your body says.

Top Bottom