Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
I'm having a lot of trouble loading some CycleChat pages tonight, but my web browser loads all other pages almost instantly.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
You know it's horrible outside when even Lexi doesn't want to go out.

I have renewed my TV licence.

A bowl of hot soup will most definitely be required for lunch.

I think Lexi has told Bob about how cold it is. He would normally be out chasing things and mooching about in the field, but he has decided it is too cold. He would rather play "see how easy, and how many times I can trip up Speicher before she shouts at me." I do not share his enthusiasm for this game.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I've just tried one of the new Tobler-clones from Poundland. They're a bit :sad:

I think Lexi has told Bob about how cold it is. He would normally be out chasing things and mooching about in the field, but he has decided it is too cold. He would rather play "see how easy, and how many times I can trip up Speicher before she shouts at me." I do not share his enthusiasm for this game.

Oh dear, that's not good. I shall have to restrict Lexi's access to the catwaves. :blush:

Poppy is far more sensible. She is fast asleep on the fleece throw that I put on the coffee table for her.

I have a hot water bottle for my feet. I really ought to switch to my fleece-lined crocs, but I can't drive a sewing machine in those. So warming my tootsies up before this afternoon's sewing session.

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Hot news our Virgin internet is not available again .
Looks like we have had a bit of rain during the night .

I can recommend BT if you like slow dodgy internet.

We had a few virgin probs but compared to bt its years ahead

Virginia media has been rock solid here for me. Always had just over the contracted Speed. Only phoned them twice with an issue in over 17 years. Mind you they were NTL back then but always reliable.

Top Bottom