Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
If you ever need to fry an egg (and, let's face it, the need does pop up) please show us how your griddle wotsit deals with it.

We have the fancy pans, but the 'iron griddle' does what the uncooked chicken needs :laugh: The oven has exploded... good god...

PS I got nothing but abuse from my two teens - what have you done to the INTERNET dad... erm, the oven blew up ? They were not concerned about eating...

I quite often get on with 'other' jobs when I get home now rather than cook the 'teens' food. They get to about 8pm then I might cook something for them. My pain meds I've been on don't make me hungry.. so why bother cooking if the 'teens' won't help cook...

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I only wash mine shortly before I use it and then just in very hot water with a brush.

It's also a good technique for our old mini cast iron BBQ - leave it be - next time heat on then let it burn the oils off... It's tiny, but it's done super BBQ's for the 4 of us - the big BBQ hasn't moved from the garage for years.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Awh :wub:

She's not a tortie, by any chance? :whistle:

Grumpy Cat.JPG

:ph34r:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Definitely pink. Case dismissed.

postman

Legendary Member
Back from Lancashire Doing cleaning and hoovering for in laws.A surprise visit for in laws by our daughter who came on the train from Edinburgh for one night.We took her to Preston station tonight for her return journey,we then headed home .Just twenty miles from Leeds we hit the daddy of all daddy traffic jams.one measly mile in sixty mins.Engines were turned off drivers got out and stretched legs.It was a nightmare.Some barstewards were too important to wait THEY drove up the hard shoulder prats..

Top Bottom